Sishung Shipdur. 2011 (Tibetan)
A comparative analyse of five different democratic governments of Germany, France, Japan, the UK, the USA and the Central Tibetan Administration. The book compares the structural built up of the governments and analyses their working procedures. Apart from these, it elaborates the meaning and forms of government; rule of law; political culture; law making; policy execution; judiciary system; and federal and state government relations.
Mangtsoe Lambu. 2011 (Tibetan)
The book is published in coinciding with the Commemoration of 50 Years of Tibetan Democracy in exile. It is a collection of speeches and directives issued by His Holiness the Dalai Lama on democratisation of the exile Tibetan community latest by 2011 and the statements released by the Kashag and the Tibetan Parliament-in-Exile on the anniversary of Tibetan Democracy Day from 1980 to 2010. (Print copy 3000)
Selected Speeches and Writings of Prof. Samdhong Rinpoche, Volume 6. 2011 (Tibetan)
This is 6th volume in a series of Selected Speeches and Writings of Pro. Samdhong Rinpoche published by TPPRC. It contains important speeches and writings spoken and written by Rinpoche before and during his tenure as the Speaker of the Tibetan Parliament-in-Exile and the Kalon Tripa (Prime Minister) of the Central Tibetan Administration.
Tibet's Parliament in Exile. Fourth Edition 2009
Fifty years have passed since the first group of Tibetan followed His Holiness the Dalai Lama into exile in India. Entire families fled their ancestoral homes, taking with them whatever little they could carry over the treacherous, little known passes in the high Himalayas, driven by the anxiety to escape oppression and killing under Chinese rule...
Hand Book of China. 2008 (Tibetan)
This publication contains full scale history of the Communist Party of China and its foreign, socio-economic, and minority policies.
Understanding the Issue of Tibet. 2008
This publication contains information on Tibet and it's specially published for people who support justice for truth and non-violence, to create their awareness and understand the issues of Tibet.
National Uprising of Tibet. First Edition 2008
This publication contains full scale statements, resolutions and news compiled from intellectuals, scholars, and people who values freedom and peace. This book will serve as source of research study on Tibet and in particular to peaceful protests taken inside three provinces of Tibet and world wide
Autonomy & The Tibetan Perspective
This publication is one more addition on furtherance of our set objectives to promote awareness on the concept of autonomy and self-governance, the Chinese and Tibetan position on autonomy, and the Status of Sino-Tibetan Dialogue. (2005)
A week-long Tibetan Festival of Compassion was organized at the India Habitat Centre, New Delhi from December 12-18, 2002. The main purpose of the festival was to promote the message of Compassion and Non-violence enshrined in all the major religions and deeply rooted in rich Tibetan cultural tradition as a counter-measure against violence and terrorism. This report is a record of lectures, seminars, interfaith perspective dialogues and other events of the festival.
Political Philosophy of His Holiness the XIV Dalai Lama: Selected Speeches and Writings
This is the third volume in a series devoted to the speeches and writings of His Holiness, the spiritual and political leader of Tibet. The first two volumes, The Spirit of Tibet: Universal Heritage and The Spirit of Tibet: Vision for Human Liberation, were published in 1995 and 1996. These two volumes contained the thoughts of His Holiness on a wide variety of topics ranging from meditation to environment and ecology; from the education of Tibetans to the democratisation of Tibet's polity and Sino-Tibet relations. The third volume is devoted solely to the political philosophy of His Holiness â€” a philosophy, which has formed the basis not only of his understanding and engagement with the Tibetan question but also with global issues.
The Case Concerning Tibet: Tibet's sovereignty and the Tibetan people's right to self-determination
This is a comprehensive report on Tibet's sovereignty and the Tibetan people's right to self-determination. This report discusses at length two very important but related issues. One: it argues convincingly that Tibet was fully independent prior to 1951. The report draws on Tibet's pre-1951 independent status; disproves the seventeen-point agreement [PDF] of 1951; and systematically states how Tibet historically never became part of China. Next, the report also provides a detailed and through account of how the People's Republic of China has so far not respected the human rights and fundamental freedom of the Tibetan people.
Tibetan People's Right of Self-Determination: A brief summary
One of the main objectives of TPPRC is to analyse the rights and obligations of the Tibetan people for a mature development of Tibetan polity. In our pursuance of this objective, TPPRC convened two workshops (in October 1994 and February 1996) to examine the complex issue of the collective right of selfdetermination of the Tibetan people as understood under international law. The detailed proceedings of the two workshops were produced in the form of a report. This booklet however is a brief summary of the proceedings of the 453-page report of the two workshops.
India's Tibet Policy
India's Tibet Policy is an incisive analysis of situations leading to complete hold of Tibet by China during the last over 50 years. The document reveals plans, policies ad strategies adopted by china to besiege India. In this process it also draws attention to the policy decisions India chose to make about Tibet and its ramifications for India â€” exposing the vulnerability of India's security.
A report by the Assembly of Tibetan Peoples' Deputies (ATPD). With photographs and proceedings of the entire convention.
- Selected Speeches and Writings of Prof. Samdhong Rinpoche, Volume 6 (Tibetan)
- Mangtsoe Lambu (Tibetan Version)
- Sishung Shipdur (Tibetan Version)
- Selected Speeches and Writings of Prof. Samdhong Rinpoche, Vol. 5 (Tibetan)
- Selected Speeches and Writings of Prof. Samdhong Rinpoche, Vol. 1 to 4 (Tibetan)
- US Congressional Gold Medal (Selected Speeches)
- New Book on Autonomy (English)
- Selected Speeches of Prof. Samdhong Rinpoche
- Soul of Tibetan Compassion and Truth in Chinese Language
- Tibetan Festival of Compassion
- Options for Tibet's Future Political Status: Self Governance through an Autonomous Arrangement in Tibetan (Translated by Acharya Karma Monlam)
- Options for Tibet's Future Political Status: Self Governance through an Autonomous Arrangement in Tibetan (Bi-lingua, English and Tibetan) - Eva Herzer
- Charter of the Tibetan Government-in-Exile (Translated in Chinese by Me-o-Gonpo Tso)
- Tibetan Autonomy and Self Government: Myth or Reality?
- The Power and Practice of Non-Violent Struggle (Translated by Pema Tsewang Shastri) - Gene Sharp
- India's Tibet Policy (Hindi Version)- L.L.Mehrotra
- Tibet Since the Asian Relations Conference (Tsering Tsomo and Shan)
- The Political Philosphy of His Holiness the XIV Dalai Lama - A.A. Shiromany
- The Case Concerning Tibet: Tibet's Sovereignty and the Tibetan People's Right to Self Determination - Andrew G.Dulane, Dennis M.Cusack and Micheal Van Walt
- Bhara-Chin-Sambandh our Tibet: Ek Purnvichar (Translated by Menu Manjri) - Shankar Sharan
- Fifty Years After the Asian Relations Conference - Shankar Sharan
- Tibet- A Future Vision (Tibetan Version) Translated by Pema Dorjee & Tenzin Dhonyoe - Prof S.Rinpoche
- Tibetan People's Right to Self - Determination (Brief Summary)
- India's Tibet Policy ( English Version)- L.L.Mehrotra
- History of Tibet (Chinese Version) - S.P Gupta and K.S.Ramachandran
- India, Tibet and China (An Agonising Reappraisal.) - Shankar Sharan
- Tibet- A Future Vision (English Version) - Prof S.Rinpoche
- Tibet's Parliament in Exile (Second Edition) - Ajit Battacharjea
- World Press on Panchen Lama
- Tibetan People's Right of Self Determination - S.C.Mathur
- The Spirit of Tibet: Vision for Human Liberation (Vol-II) - A.A. Shiromany
- History of Tibet (English Version) - S.P Gupta and K.S.Ramachandran
- The Spirit of Tibet: Universal Heritage (Vol-II) - A.A.Shironmany
- Tibet's Parliament in Exile - Ajit Battacharjea